City Hall Weddings

You can easily rent out the Wedding Chambers at the North York, York, and Scarborough Civic Centers for small wedding groups. These spaces require you to book your own Wedding Officiant, and its best to do this first!


This package is an option for couples who want a simple 'no fuss' ceremony. Others may wish to hold the grand ceremony out of country, but still want a small celebration in Canada.

Prices vary depending on how much time you require and the level of service you look to receive when preparing the ceremony and onsite support. *An alternative to City Hall Weddings include renting a private room at a restaurant.


To check available dates, or to ask more questions, please send your date, time and location to The Marrying Lady:

Testimonials from couples on Google


Toronto Wedding Officiant, Province of Ontario Licensed as clergy through C.I.M.M.


Contact : Tade Credgeur - The Marrying Lady (647) 409-8233  |

  • Instagram
  • Wix Facebook page
  • YouTube Toronto Officiant
  • Pinterest App Icon